- Goal: a mutually and effectively verifiable Middle East Zone free of weapons of mass destruction
- General Synod backs the UN Treaty to Prohibit Nuclear Weapons, July 8th 2018
- Ireland: scientific and political concern about the environmental impact of the Hinkley Point nuclear power station.
- Just Defence Charter signatory: Air Commodore Alistair Mackie, 1922-2018, with respect
- Seven years ago, the Environment Agency warned that 12 of our 19 nuclear sites were in danger of flooding and erosion