- Nuclear weapons: Duke of Edinburgh clear – Donald Trump ambiguous: one good reason for a state visit
- Was the hidden cost of developing nuclear weapons 340,000 to 690,000 American deaths?
- Further problems with the European Pressurised Nuclear Reactor
- Will the government opt for small ‘new-style’ nuclear reactors – an unproven technology?
- Nuclear power: misjudgements and mismanagement
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Andrew Ward and Peggy Hollinger (Financial Times) report that the government is preparing to build a number of small ‘new-style’ nuclear reactors – in spite of doubts about the economic viability of this technology. Greg Clark, business secretary, sees this … Continue reading