- Will the government opt for small ‘new-style’ nuclear reactors – an unproven technology?
- Nuclear power: misjudgements and mismanagement
- Nuclear attack? We must support Corbyn’s refusal to murder millions: Oliver Tickell
- 2017 Nobel Peace Prize for nuclear disarmament group ICAN
- NATO denounces UN nuclear weapon ban treaty
Monthly Archives: June 2017
On the Saturday 17th June the first anti-nuclear power conference in 30 years, No Need for Nuclear: The Renewables are Here was held at Conway Hall in central London, hosted by CND. Academics, MPs and industry representatives spoke at the meeting which … Continue reading
Though this incident was widely reported we put it on record here in case any of May’s visitors (left) missed it. The US Department of Energy declared an emergency after a ‘transport’ tunnel filled with nuclear waste collapsed in Washington state at … Continue reading