- Will the government opt for small ‘new-style’ nuclear reactors – an unproven technology?
- Nuclear power: misjudgements and mismanagement
- Nuclear attack? We must support Corbyn’s refusal to murder millions: Oliver Tickell
- 2017 Nobel Peace Prize for nuclear disarmament group ICAN
- NATO denounces UN nuclear weapon ban treaty
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Returning to Hinkley Point C: taxpayers to bear the risk – “the Conservative government is not taking back control but giving it away”
In January this year, Dr Oliver Mahony (Atlantic Assets) contested reassurances that UK taxpayers’ money will not be at risk in the Hinkley nuclear power project, pointing out that the government has pledged a £2bn guarantee on financing the investment, … Continue reading