- Will the government opt for small ‘new-style’ nuclear reactors – an unproven technology?
- Nuclear power: misjudgements and mismanagement
- Nuclear attack? We must support Corbyn’s refusal to murder millions: Oliver Tickell
- 2017 Nobel Peace Prize for nuclear disarmament group ICAN
- NATO denounces UN nuclear weapon ban treaty
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Research commissioned by The Times newspaper, owned by Rupert Murdoch, alleges that the Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR) found that the rate of faults recorded at power plants and military bases has doubled since 2010 to more than one a … Continue reading
At the end of November the United Nations Security Council unanimously passed sanctions on North Korea because of their nuclear test in September: Beatrice Fihn @BeaFihn Nov 30 retweeted UKUN_NewYork, adding that British nuclear weapons have the same unacceptable humanitarian consequences as … Continue reading