- Will the government opt for small ‘new-style’ nuclear reactors – an unproven technology?
- Nuclear power: misjudgements and mismanagement
- Nuclear attack? We must support Corbyn’s refusal to murder millions: Oliver Tickell
- 2017 Nobel Peace Prize for nuclear disarmament group ICAN
- NATO denounces UN nuclear weapon ban treaty
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Omitting Murdoch mischief-making phrases, here is the gist of today’s Times article It is reported that Ministers have authorised, without parliamentary approval, £85 million for the development of a new warhead as well as work to upgrade Trident’s nuclear devices. … Continue reading
The shadow Defence Secretary Emily Thornberry has posed a series of questions over the replacement of Trident submarines, calling on the Government to come forward with its case for the Successor programme which is due to replace the current Vanguard … Continue reading